Integrate Microsoft Clarity with your WordPress site with Full Picture. See why this is the best way to integrate it with your site.
To install Microsoft Clarity on your WordPress site you just need to enter the Project ID from your Clarity’s dashboard into Full Picture settings field. And that’s it! No coding, no modifications to your theme.
Full Picture lets you tag your Microsoft Clarity’s recordings and heatmaps with:
- e-commerce events, such as purchases, additions to cart, etc. (WooCommerce is supported out-of-the-box and events from other e-commerce plugins can be tracked via Full Picture’s custom events)
- clicks on outbound links
- clicks on affiliate links
- clicks on email and tel. links
- clicks on file download links
- clicks on same-page anchors
- clicks on page elements
- form submissions
- visitor’s login status and user role
- page type
- page author
- UTM campaign parameters
- data grabbed from page content
Use these tags to quickly find recordings that show you the things you want to see. Quickly and easily.