Full Picture lets you track custom data associated with posts, pages and custom post types that is added by other plugins and/or frameworks like Advanced Custom Fields or MetaBox.
What data can be tracked
Full Picture lets you track unserialized, non-array data like strings, numbers and booleans (true false).
The data also needs to be accessible directly via get_post_meta() this function – without the need to further process it or do any calculations to reach the final value. In other words, if the data is a string, number or a boolean then Full Picture can track it.
How to track custom post data
In order to track the data you first need to register it.
- Go to the Full Picture > “General settings” page
- Find a field titled “Allow tracking custom meta data added by other plugins”
- Enter ids of the data you want to track and choose their type
When you register the data:
- Visit settings pages of the tracking tools you enabled in Full Picture
- Find settings titled “Track custom meta data”
- and enter the meta ids that you previously registered