If you want to track your conversions from Bing, Yahoo or DuckDuckGo ads you need Microsoft Advertising Tag installed on your WordPress site. Full Picture is the best plugin to do that.
What you can do with it
With Full Picture’s integration of Microsoft Advertising you can not only track conversions, purchases and other e-commerce events. You can also build audience lists for your targetted advertising campaigns.
Imagine showing your ads only to people who not only visited certain URLs but also:
- clicked on outbound links
- clicked on affiliate links
- clicked on email and tel. links
- clicked on file download links
- clicked on any page elements
- submitted certain forms
- converted (purchased a product, signed up to your mailing list, etc)
- added a product to a cart or a wishlist
- viewed a product
To install Microsoft Advertising UET tag simply paste the its ID from your Microsoft Advertising Dashboard into the correct field of Full Picture’s settings. Easy.
Full Picture PRO gives you an out-of-the-box WooCommerce support. Purchases, additions to cart and other events from other e-commerce plugins can be tracked via Full Picture’s custom events.