The best Inspectlet plugin for WordPress
Record sessions, view heatmaps, test content and get feedback. Easily.
Use Full Picture to integrate your WordPress site with Inspectlet and start using its powerful features.
You can use Inspectlet to:
- record user sessions
- view heatmaps showing where users click and how deep they scroll
- test which version of your content performs best
- get feedback from on-page surveys
- analyse forms
- find out about errors on your site
What you can do with Full Picture
Full Picture lets you easily install inspectlet on your site and use its features – without the need to hire a developer.
Full Picture also gives you an easy way to tag session recordings with such events as:
- additions to cart,
- additions to wishlists,
- clicks on outbound links
- clicks on affiliate links
- clicks on contact links
- clicks on file download links
- form submissions
- user status and role
- page type
- page author
- UTM campaign parameters
- referring site
- any sort of custom data (even e-commerce)
Use these tags to quickly find the recordings that show you what you are interested in.
WooCommerce is supported out-of-the-box and events from other e-commerce plugins can be tracked via Full Picture’s custom events.